By Firdous® HEALTH - CytoProtect GI Tract
CytoProtect GI Tract
CytoProtect® GI Tract is a synergistic multi-nutrient, botanical and live native bacteria formula designed to support integrity and stability of the surface membranes (i.e. lining) of the entire GI (gastrointestinal) tract. CytoProtect® is a new range of products designed to provide optimal support and protection for specific body tissues and systems. The range is backed by a combination of scientific and clinical research, and clinical experience.
Product Code: 3700
- Key nutrients relevant to gut health included in the formulation are zinc, copper, vitamin A and vitamin D. Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes and to the normal function of the immune system. Vitamin D, copper and zinc contribute to the normal function of the immune system. The health of the GI tract and the immune system are very closely linked, specifically as 70 percent of the immune system is found within the gut
- Includes Bacillus coagulans, which is a well-researched robust species of live native bacteria. Live native bacteria contribute to a protective layer of bacteria that lines the intestines
- The formulation features the botanicals slippery elm, marshmallow root powder, apple pectin and quercetin. Legislation prohibits us from talking in detail about herbs and their applications. However, the plant-based ingredients in CytoProtect® GI Tract have a long history of safe traditional use in supporting healthy digestion
- Lactoferrin is one of the key proteins in milk and has been found in highest amounts in colostrum, the first type of breast milk, which is usually only available for the first 3 days of lactation. Lactoferrin’s main function in the body is to bind with iron to transport it around the body, thereby supporting the immune system
- This product may be used to support repair of the barrier membranes, and support the health of the immune system within the GI tract
- This product is designed for short-term use under the guidance of a practitioner. Suitable for vegetarians
CytoProtect GI Tract , one capsule will provide on average:
|Bacillus coagulans||0.75 billion cfu/g||*|
|Slippery Elm powder||75mg||*|
|Marshmallow root powder||50mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Apple pectin, lactoferrin (from milk), slippery elm (Ulmus rubra) powder, quercetin, marshmallow root (Althaea officinalis) powder, zinc carnosine, Bacillus coagulans, vitamin A (as retinol palmitate), vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol), copper bisglycinate, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell), corn starch, maltodextrin, sucrose, silicon dioxide, fractionated coconut oil, d-alpha tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate.
1-3 capsules daily with food as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner. Each container, contains 60 easy to take capsules. 20-60 days supply per container.
Vegetarians and halal.
This product is not suitable for children or women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. If you are taking any medication please check with your doctor or practitioner before taking this product. This product is designed for short-term use under the guidance of a practitioner.
HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell), corn starch, maltodextrin, sucrose, silicon dioxide, fractionated coconut oil, d-alpha tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate.
Non GMO & Free From: GMO, gluten, wheat, soy, flavourings & colourings.
Keep cool, dry and out of direct sunlight
UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE. Allow 3-4 working days too receive your order.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. By Firdous® Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the destination country.
If you have not received your order within 7 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.