By Firdous® HEALTH - CytoProtect® Kidneys
CytoProtect® Kidneys is a botanical formula comprising Uva-ursi, stinging nettle, corn silk, horsetail, golden rod and cranberry. Legislation prohibits us from talking in detail about herbs and their applications. However, the plant-based ingredients in CytoProtect® Kidneys have a long history of safe traditional use in supporting urinary tract health.
Product Code: 3715
**PRODUCT CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK - STOCK DUE AUGUST 30th 2021
** Earn between 250 By Firdous® points; 100 points = £5.00
By Firdous® Rewards
Why not earn points as you spend – earn 20 points for every £1.00 you spend. Redeeming points qualifies for discount off entire order. Sign up is super simple. Find our rewards icon located in the bottom left of your screen.
CytoProtect® Kidneys is a botanical formula comprising Uva-ursi, stinging nettle, corn silk, horsetail, golden rod and cranberry. Legislation prohibits us from talking in detail about herbs and their applications, however the plant-based ingredients in CytoProtect® Kidneys have a long history of safe traditional use in supporting urinary tract health.
- Uva-ursi, also known as bear’s grape, is a plant that grows in cooler climates of North America and Eurasia. The leaves of Uva ursi are traditionally brewed into a tea
- Horsetail contains flavonoids, saponins, caffeic acid, phenolic compounds, alkaloids, sterols, and minerals (primarily silicon and potassium salts)
- Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica) has been a staple in herbal medicine since ancient times. It is also rich in polyphenolic compounds
- Cranberry, golden rod and corn silk are also included as they have a long history of traditional use
- The herbs in this product have not been irradiated and conform to EU regulations on heavy metals. QC tests conducted to ensure herbs are uncontaminated and unadulterated: organoleptic, HPTLC, moisture, total ash, micro, heavy metals, pesticides and aflatoxins
- Please note: This product is intended for use under the guidance of a Doctor or health practitioner
|Cranberry 36:1 (equivalent to cranberry powder 1440mg)||40mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Arctostaphylos Uva-ursi powder, stinging nettle powder (Urtica dioica), corn silk powder (Zea mays), horsetail powder (Equisetum arvense), golden rod powder (Solidago virgaurea), cranberry extract 36:1, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell)
1-2 capsules daily with food as a food supplement or as recommended by a practitioner. Each container, contains 60 easy to take capsules providing 30-60 days supply per container.
Vegetarians, vegans and halal.
This product is not suitable for children, pregnant or lactating women. If you are taking any prescribed medication check with your Doctor or practitioner before use.
HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
GMO, wheat, gluten; soy, dairy, added sugars, colourings & flavourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Cytoplan Practitioner Discount:
Discount account is available to all customers and/or future patients, however, must be authorised by our Cytoplan Practitioner. Please read our FAQ page on how to arrange a 1-2-1 supplementation consultation to qualify for your discount.
For orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. By Firdous® - By Firdous Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the destination country.
Due to shipping delays relating to current pandemic and economic changes, we cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 3-5 working days – orders outside of the UK may take longer.
If you have not received your order within 7 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.