By Firdous® HEALTH - Antioxidant plus CoQ10
Antioxidant plus CoQ10
A Food State vitamin and mineral formula containing co-enzyme (CoQ10) and excellent levels of vitamin C, vitamin E and selenium which all contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means they are antioxidants. CoQ10 is used in energy production. Statin medication can inhibit the production of CoQ10. This supplement can be taken alongside an all-round multivitamin and mineral.
Product Code: 4008
** Earn between 440 By Firdous® points; 100 points = £5.00
By Firdous® Rewards
Why not earn points as you spend – earn 20 points for every £1.00 you spend. Redeeming points qualifies for discount off entire order. Sign up is super simple. Find our rewards icon located in the bottom left of your screen.
A formulation with excellent levels of vitamin E, vitamin C and selenium, also containing CoQ10.
- Co-enzyme Q10 (CoQ10), is a vital part of all energy production in the mitochondria (the power houses of the cells), but as we get older, our ability to produce it naturally is reduced
- Suitable levels of CoQ10 are even more necessary for those taking statin medication, as these drugs can inhibit the body’s synthesis of CoQ10
- This supplement can be used in conjunction with other multivitamin and mineral formulae to increase intake of the antioxidant nutrients selenium, zinc and vitamin C, usually over the short term and at the start of a programme, in those with high needs for antioxidant vitamins and minerals
- Vitamins C, E, selenium and zinc contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means they are antioxidants
- An excellent vitamin and mineral antioxidant formula (NB long-term intake of selenium should not exceed 400µg per day from all sources)
- A Food State supplement - uniquely providing nutrients in the same form as those in food
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
vitamin C (from acerola cherry and ascorbic acid), selenium (from yeast), coenzyme Q10, acerola extract, beta carotene (from Dunaliella salina), vitamin E succinate, zinc citrate, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
1 capsule daily as a food supplement, or as directed by a practitioner/cytoplan practitioner. Each container contains 60 easy to take capsules, providing a 60 day supply per container.
Men, women, children ages 16 and over, vegetarians, vegans and for those people on a halal and/or kosher diet.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule shell)
Wheat, starch, gluten, soy, live yeast, added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Cytoplan Practitioner Discount:
Discount account is available to all customers and/or future patients, however, must be authorised by our Cytoplan Practitioner. Please read our FAQ page on how to arrange a 1-2-1 supplementation consultation to qualify for your discount.
For orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. By Firdous® - Digital eCommerce Incorporation Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the destination country.
Due to shipping delays relating to current pandemic and economic changes, we cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 3-5 working days – orders outside of the UK may take longer.
If you have not received your order within 7 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.