COQ10 Multi 30 Caps
COQ10 Multi 30 CapsOur most comprehensive Wholefood Multivitamin and mineral formula available incorporating antioxidant CoQ10, Beta Glucan for immune support, and good all round vitamin & mineral levels including optimal levels of vitamin D3 & vitamin B12. This formula now includes additional phytonutrients and Acerola Cherry rich in vitamin C and carotenoids. This is a 1-a-day multivitamin and mineral formula.
** Earn between 202-538 By Firdous® points; 100 points = £5.00
By Firdous® Rewards
Why not earn points as you spend – earn 20 points for every £1.00 you spend. Redeeming points qualifies for discount off entire order. Sign up is super simple. Find our rewards icon located in the bottom left of your screen.
CoQ10 Multi is our most comprehensive Wholefood multivitamin and mineral formula available incorporating CoQ10 (CoQ10), beta glucan, and good all-round vitamin and mineral levels including excellent levels of vitamins C and D3 and both active forms of vitamin B12.
- This Wholefood multivitamin and mineral formula is high in B-complex vitamins (especially B12) and vitamin C
- This Wholefood multivitamin supplement has excellent levels of the sunshine vitamin, vitamin D. Those at particular risk of vitamin D deficiency are the elderly (65+ years), people who rarely get outdoors (lack of sunshine) and people with dark skin. Vitamin D is provided as D3, the most bioeffective form, from lichen, which is also suitable for vegans
- Includes excellent levels of trace minerals - zinc, selenium, chromium and others
- Minerals are provided by an edible species of Brassica, a cruciferous vegetable similar to broccoli, which is grown hydroponically. This edible species of Brassica is ideal for producing supplements where higher levels of minerals are required than would normally be present in the food we eat
CoQ10 is an antioxidant synthesised in the body. It is a vital part of all energy production in the mitochondria, the power houses of the cells, and CoQ10 can become seriously depleted as we get older
- The heart muscles are permanently active and thus use significant quantities of CoQ10
- Suitable levels of CoQ10 are even more necessary for those taking statin medication, as these drugs can inhibit the body’s production of CoQ10
- This supplement also contains 1,3, 1,6 beta glucan. We also include 1,3, 1,6 beta glucan in our Immunovite supplement
- The excellent all-round levels of nutrients in this formula, especially vitamin B12 (included as methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin which are both active forms), vitamin D3 and CoQ10, make this an ideal Wholefood multivitamin and mineral formula for men and post-menopausal women
- Vitamins C, E, selenium and zinc are all included in this multi and contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means they are antioxidants
- This is a low iron formula (1mg per capsule) because men and post-menopausal women have lower iron requirements
CoQ10 Multi 2 capsules will provide on average:
|Vitamin B6 (as P5P)||10.0mg||714|
|Folic Acid (as L-Methylfolate)||100.00mcg||50|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||100.0mcg||4000|
|Vitamin B12 (as Adenosylcobalamin)||100.0mcg||4000|
|Vitamin K2 (MK-7)||60.0mcg||80|
|Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)||70mg||*|
|Co-Enzyme Q10 (as Ubiquinol)||80.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Beta 1-3,1-6 glucan (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinol), hydroponically grown cruciferous vegetable (Brassica juncea) providing: zinc, iron, copper, selenium, chromium and molybdenum. Selenium from yeast, molybdenum (sodium molybdate), vitamin C (calcium ascorbate), vitamin C (acerola extract), vitamin E, pantothenic acid, niacin, beta carotene (from Dunaliella salina), thiamin, pyridoxal-5-phosphate, vitamin D3, riboflavin, vitamin K2 (MK-7), vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin, vitamin B12 as adenosylcobalamin, folic acid as L-methylfolate, biotin, magnesium citrate, boron, iodine (from Laminaria digitata), manganese sulphate, vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
1-2 capsules daily as a food supplement, or as directed by your practitioner/cytoplan practitioner. Each container, comes in two quantity variances; 30-60 easy to take capsules providing 15-60 days supply per container.
Men, women as well and men and women 50+, vegetarians, vegans and for people on a halal and/or kosher diet, with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell).
GMO, gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings and colourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Cytoplan Practitioner Discount:
Discount account is available to all customers and/or future patients, however, must be authorised by our Cytoplan Practitioner. Please read our FAQ page on how to arrange a 1-2-1 supplementation consultation to qualify for your discount.
For orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. By Firdous® - Digital eCommerce Incorporation Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the destination country.
Due to shipping delays relating to current pandemic and economic changes, we cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 3-5 working days – orders outside of the UK may take longer.
If you have not received your order within 7 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.