By Firdous® HEALTH - Vitamin B12 Hydroxocobalamin Sublingual
Vitamin B12 Hydroxo Sublingual
A high potency of 1mg (1,000µg) per sublingual tablet. Hydroxocobalamin is an inactive form of vitamin B12 which is converted in the body into the active methylcobalamin form. People at particular risk of vitamin B12 deficiency include those eating a vegan or vegetarian diet, people with low stomach acid or other digestive conditions leading to malabsorption (and some prescription medications can reduce B12).
Product Code: 1036
** Earn between 220 By Firdous® points; 100 points = £5.00
By Firdous® Rewards
Why not earn points as you spend – earn 20 points for every £1.00 you spend. Redeeming points qualifies for discount off entire order. Sign up is super simple. Find our rewards icon located in the bottom left of your screen.
Cytoplan Vitamin B12 Hydroxocobalamin is at a high potency of 1mg (1,000µg) per sublingual tablet.
- Sublingual means beneath the tongue and these tablets will dissolve in the mouth allowing oral absorption
- Hydroxocobalamin is an inactive form of vitamin B12. It is converted into the active methylcobalamin in the body. For some people this form may be indicated rather than the active methylcobalamin (see also our Vitamin B12 Methylcobalamin/Adenosylcobalamin product code 1053)
- Hydroxocobalamin B12 has high affinity to plasma proteins and so may be retained in the blood stream for a much longer period of time, compared to cyanocobalamin
Hydroxocobalamin B12 may be indicated:
- to start supplementation of B12 if one has both a folate and a vitamin B12 deficiency
- as a scavenger of nitric oxide, an essential muscle regulator that also acts as a free radical. Too much nitric oxide can contribute to oxidative stress
- vegan and vegetarian diets can be low in B12
- other people at risk of low B12 include those with digestive conditions that lead to malabsorption; low stomach acid (e.g. due to long-term antacid medication, proton pump inhibitors, H2 blockers, ageing or zinc deficiency); surgery where nitrous oxide has been used as an anaesthetic; and other prescription medications which impair B12 absorption (e.g. metformin, colchicine, neomycin and others)
Vitamin B12 contributes to normal:
- energy-yielding metabolism
- functioning of the nervous system
- homocysteine metabolism
- psychological function
- red blood cell formation
- immune system function
Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division.
|sublingual Hyroxo B12||1mg||40,000|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Dextrose, microcrystalline cellulose, sublingual hydroxo b12; vegetable stearic acid.
Place one tablet daily under the tongue until it is dissolved. Any residue can be swallowed with liquid after two minutes. Or take as directed by a practitioner/cytoplan practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Each container, contains 60 sublingual (under the tongue) tablet providing 60 days supply per container.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people on a halal and kosher diet, with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
If you have recently had coronary stent surgery do not take except under medical advice
Dextrose, microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable stearic acid
Wheat, starch, gluten, yeast, soy, dairy, added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Cytoplan Practitioner Discount:
Discount account is available to all customers and/or future patients however, must be authorised by our Cytoplan Practitioner. Please read our FAQ page on how to arrange a 1-2-1 supplementation consultation to qualify for your discount.
For orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. By Firdous® - Digital eCommerce Incorporation Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the destination country.
Due to shipping delays relating to current pandemic and economic changes, we cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 3-5 working days – orders outside of the UK may take longer.
If you have not received your order within 7 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.