By Firdous® HEALTH - Immunovite - Beta 1-3_1-6 Glucan
Immunovite - Beta 1-3_1-6 Glucan
Cytoplan Immunovite includes 1-3 1-6 beta glucan along with vitamin C, selenium and zinc which contribute to the normal function of the immune system. Beta glucan is a natural form of soluble dietary fibre with a long history of use.
Product Code: 3210/3211
Cytoplan Immunovite includes 1-3, 1-6 beta glucan along with vitamin C, selenium and zinc, which contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- Beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan is a natural form of soluble dietary fibre, derived from the cell wall of baker’s yeast. It is a pure extraction and does not contain enough yeast protein to cause any allergic reaction
- Beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan has a long scientific history and a reference list of literally thousands of papers
- All beta glucans are not the same and beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan from yeast should not be confused with the beta glucan found in oats (for example) that helps maintain normal cholesterol levels
- Vitamin C, selenium and zinc are also included in this supplement as they all contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamins C, selenium and zinc also contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means they are antioxidants
|Vitamin C||30 mg||37.5|
|Beta 1-3, 1-6 Glucan||250.0mg||*|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Beta 1-3, 1-6 glucan (75%) (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), ascorbic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, capsule shell (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), selenium yeast, calcium stearate and zinc citrate.
1-3 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner or Cytoplan Practitioner. May be taken with or without food at any time of the day. Each container, comes in two variances, containing either 60 or 90 easy to take capsules, providing 15-45 days supply.
Children aged 12 and over, men, women, vegetarians, vegans and for people on a halal and/or kosher diet, with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Microcrystalline cellulose, Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell)
Wheat; starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Cytoplan Practitioner Discount:
Discount account is available to all customers and/or future patients however, must be authorised by our Cytoplan Practitioner. Please read our FAQ page on how to arrange a 1-2-1 supplementation consultation to qualify for your discount.
For UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE. Allow 3-5 working days to receive your order.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. By Firdous® Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the destination country.
If you have not received your order within 7 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.