By Firdous® HEALTH - Nutri Bears
Children's chewable multivitamin and mineral-enriched Wholefood gummy bears that taste great! Suitable for children from age three, can also be taken by adults. Designed to be taken alongside our Kids Immunovite (product code 3212).
Product Code: 3331
** Earn 522 By Firdous® points; 100 points = £5.00
By Firdous® Rewards
Why not earn points as you spend – earn 20 points for every £1.00 you spend. Redeeming points qualifies for discount off entire order. Sign up is super simple. Find our rewards icon located in the bottom left of your screen.
*In a quest to make this product more healthful, our manufacturers have reduced the sugar content. This has resulted in Bears that are slightly more tangy and more chewy than previously.*
A children’s chewable Wholefood multivitamin and mineral comprising vitamin and mineral-enriched Wholefood gummy bears that taste great! Especially made for children aged three to nine years of age, but great for children up to 99 years! Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Good levels of food-based, Wholefood vitamins and minerals and kids love them!
- Free from GM ingredients
- Chewable Nutri-Bears are in a food complex - gentle on the tummy
- Contain a full spectrum of nutrients at appropriate levels for children including vitamins C, D and E and the B-complex vitamins (including vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin B12)
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Designed with children in mind, but suitable for all the family
- Presented in a supplement pot with a warning to be kept out of the reach of children
- These gummies are not intended for children under three years of age
- Nutri Bears are designed to be taken alongside our children's immune support supplement Kids Immunovite (code 3212)
Use of Sugar in this Wholefood Multivitamin
There is a very small amount of sugar in this product to make it palatable. We believe that artificial sweeteners are potentially damaging to health and, certainly in our opinion, upset glucose tolerance. On that basis, we would NEVER add them to a product. But compliance is also important, particularly in a product aimed at children, and so we have added a small amount of sugar to make the bears pleasantly sweet. Some of the sweetness comes from the fruit juice that is part of the base, which is why we have only had to add a very small quantity of sugar to give the product a pleasant taste.
* Please note the folic acid in this product is currently folic acid. We will soon be able to offer an improved product with methylfolate, the active form of folic acid (this will be available from early Spring 2020). We will update this website with the new product information when the change has been made. Please note that Little People contains natural food folate.
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Natural cane sugar, purified water, multi vitamin and mineral premix (which provides: vitamin A palmitate, ascorbic acid, cholecalciferol, dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, cyanocobalamin, biotin, calcium-d-pantothenate, potassium iodide, zinc citrate, choline bitartrate and inositol), pectin, citric acid, sodium citrate, natural flavours (strawberry, lemon), natural colours (black carrot, beta carotene), vegetable oil and carnauba wax.
This wholefood multivitamin product can be sucked or chewed, and either taken with food or on an empty stomach.Age 3-5: 1 bear per day Ages 6-8: 2 bears per day Ages 9-12: 3 bears per day Or on average 1 bear per 10kg-15kg bodyweight.
Children above the age of 3 years of age, vegetarians, vegans and for people on a halal and/or kosher diet, with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Natural cane sugar, purified water, pectin, citric acid, sodium citrate, natural flavours (strawberry, lemon), natural colours (black carrot, beta carotene), vegetable oil and carnauba wax.
GMO, wheat, gluten, soy, dairy, artificial flavours & colourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
For orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE. Allow 3-5 working days to receive your order. Orders outside the UK may take longer.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. By Firdous® Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the destination country.
If you have not received your order within 7 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.