By Firdous® HEALTH- Vitamin C + Bioflavanoids
Vitamin C + Bioflavanoids
This supplement combines a high potency of 1000mg of vitamin C per capsule (as ascorbic acid) plus 50mg of bioflavonoids. Bioflavonoids naturally accompany vitamin C in fruit and vegetables. Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means it is an antioxidant. Please note: this is not a Food State supplement.
Product Code: 1044/1045
This supplement combines a high potency of 1000mg of vitamin C and 50mg of bioflavonoids per capsule.
- A high potency vitamin C (ascorbic acid); 1000mg per capsule
- With the added benefit of 50mg of natural bioflavonoids
- Bioflavonoids naturally accompany vitamin C in fruits and vegetables
Vitamin C contributes to normal:
- immune system function (including during and after intense physical activity)
- non-haem iron absorption
- collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- energy-yielding metabolism
- functioning of the nervous system
- psychological function
Vitamin C contributes to:
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means it is an antioxidant
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||1000mg||1250|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), citrus bioflavonoids, capsule (Vegetable Cellulose).
1 capsule daily, or take as directed by a practitioner or Cytoplan Practitioner. Each container, comes in two variances of quantity; 60 and 120 easy to take capsules providing 60-120 days supply per container.
Men and women, vegetarians, vegans and for people on a halal and kosher, with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
vegetable cellulose (tablet coating).
Wheat; starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE. Allow 3-4 working days to receive your order. Orders outside the UK may take longer.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. By Firdous® Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the destination country.
If you have not received your order within 7 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.