By Firdous® HEALTH - P5P Extra
Improved P5P Extra is a comprehensive high potency vitamin B-complex in a Food State form. P5P Extra contains good levels of vitamin B6 (25mg) and other B vitamins which complement the functions of vitamin B6 including B12 (as methylcobalamin) and food folate. Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, the regulation of hormonal activity and homocysteine metabolism. Food State supplements provide nutrients in the same form as those found in food.
Product Code: 4029
P5P Extra is a comprehensive high potency B-complex formula with vitamin C and GTF chromium.
- P5P Extra contains good levels of vitamin B6 (25mg) and other B vitamins which complement the functions of vitamin B6
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal: energy-yielding metabolism; functioning of the nervous system; homocysteine metabolism; psychological function, red blood cell formation; immune system function and the regulation of hormonal activity
- This improved formulation now includes 20mg of vitamin B3 in the form of niacinamide, 200µg of vitamin B12 (100µg of methylcobalamin and 100µg of adenosylcobalmin, the active forms of B12) and 100µg of food folate
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) contributes to normal: psychological function; energy yielding metabolism and functioning of the nervous system. Niacin contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes and skin, and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal: energy yielding metabolism; functioning of the nervous system; homocysteine metabolism; psychological function; red blood cell formation; immune system function. Vitamin B12 also contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and has a role in cell division
- Other B vitamins are included and their complementary functions include: Folate contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal psychological function; vitamins B1 and B2 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism, functioning of the nervous system and psychological function; vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance, synthesis of some neurotransmitters (brain chemicals) and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- P5P Extra also includes chromium which contributes to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels and normal macronutrient metabolism, as well as vitamin C which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- This supplement comprises a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the human digestive (gastrointestinal) tract
P5P Extra 1 tablet will provide on average:
|Pantothenic Acid B5||50mg||833|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate)||25mg||1786|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||100µg||4000|
|Vitamin B12 (as adenosylcobalamin)||100µg||4000|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
Inactivated lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with thiamin (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacinamide (vitamin B3), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), pyridoxal-5-phosphate (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin, food folate and GTF chromium; vitamin C incorporated in citrus pulp; vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable cellulose (tablet coating).
1 tablet daily, or take as directed by a practitioner. and/or your Cytoplan Practitioner. Each container, contains 60 easy to take tablets provides 30-60 days supply per container.
Vegetarians, Vegans and for people on a halal and kosher diet, with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Long-term intakes of 25mg or more of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
Vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide, vegetable cellulose (tablet coating)
Non-GM and free from yeast, wheat, starch, gluten, soy, dairy, added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE. Allow 3-4 working days to receive your order. Orders outside the UK may take longer.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. By Firdous® Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the destination country.
If you have not received your order within 7 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.