By Firdous® HEALTH - Acerola Complex (Vitamin C)
Formally Cherry C | The fruit of the acerola cherry tree is one of the richest-known natural sources of vitamin C. Acerola cherry also contains a whole array of bioflavonoids, vitamins, minerals and other phytonutrients, making it an ideal food-based source of nutrition. Each capsule provides 200mg of vitamin C. Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, this means that it is an antioxidant.
Product Code: 3354/3355
** Earn between 202-538 By Firdous® points; 100 points = £5.00
By Firdous® Rewards
Why not earn points as you spend – earn 20 points for every £1.00 you spend. Redeeming points qualifies for discount off entire order. Sign up is super simple. Find our rewards icon located in the bottom left of your screen.
The fruit of the acerola cherry tree is rich in vitamin C, flavonoids and carotenoids, with the cherry-like fruits being one of the richest-known natural sources of vitamin C. Acerola cherry also contains a whole array of bioflavonoids, vitamins, minerals and other phytonutrients, making it an ideal food-based source of nutrition.
- Acerola cherry is one of the richest-known natural sources of vitamin C
- Acerola cherry also contains a whole array of bioflavonoids, making it an ideal food-based source of nutrition
- Each capsules contain pure, powdered acerola cherry – a Wholefood source of vitamin C
- Each 800mg capsule will give you 200mg of vitamin C
- A well absorbed, retained and utilised, gentle, non-acidic form of vitamin C
- This product is dried at room temperature and never heated above this during processing
Vitamin C contributes to normal:
- function of the immune system (including during and after intense physical activity)
- non-haem iron absorption
- function of the nervous system
- energy-yielding metabolism
- collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- psychological function
Vitamin C contributes to:
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means it is an antioxidant
|providing Vitamin C||200mg||250|
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
Dried acerola juice powder, acerola cherry extract, HPMC (vegetable cellulose, capsule shell).
1-2 capsules daily, or take as directed by a practitioner or Cytoplan practitioner. Each container, comes in two quantity variances; 60-120 easy to take capsules providing 30-120 days supply per container.
Men, women, children 4 years and over, vegetarians, vegans and for people on a halal and/or kosher diet, with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Vegetable cellulose (capsule shell)
GMO, gluten, wheat, dairy, unnatural flavourings and unnatural colourings.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE. Allow 3-5 working days to receive your order. Orders outside the UK may take longer.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. By Firdous® Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the destination country.
If you have not received your order within 7 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.