By Firdous® HEALTH - Vitamin C + Bioflavonoids (250mg - Food State)
Vitamin C (Food State)
Food State Vitamin C is combined in citrus pulp from whole, organic, small oranges. It comes complete with naturally occurring bioflavonoids, including the sought after flavonoid tangeritin. Food State Vitamin C is very low acid, and well tolerated by all, even those with citrus sensitivities. Vitamin C contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, this means that it is an antioxidant.
Product Code: 4046Description
Food State Vitamin C is beneficially combined in citrus pulp from whole, organic, small oranges. It comes complete with naturally occurring bioflavonoids, including the sought-after tangeretin (one flavonoid that has been found to cross the blood-brain barrier). Food State Vitamin C is very low acid, and well tolerated by all, even those with citrus sensitivities.
- Food State Vitamin C is a concentrated source of vitamin C, in a source as close as possible to that found in food
- Food State Vitamin C comprises all the appropriate bioflavonoids - including the sought after tangeretin (one flavonoid that has been found to cross the blood-brain barrier)
- Importantly Food State Vitamin C is a food complex material and you can take it between meals and on an empty stomach
- Hence it is ideal for irregular eaters and athletes who need a regular intake of vitamins to replace losses after physical exertion
Vitamin C contributes to normal:
- immune system function
- collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth
- energy-yielding metabolism
- functioning of the nervous system
- psychological function
Vitamin C contributes to:
- maintaining the function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- the protection of cells from oxidative stress; this means it is an antioxidant
- the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E and
- Vitamin C increases iron absorption
+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Vitamin C complexed in citrus pulp, vegetable stearic acid, tablet coating (Vegetable Cellulose).
1-2 tablets daily, or take as directed by a practitioner or Cytoplan Practitioner. Each container, contains 60 easy to take tablets providing 30-60 day supply per container.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Vegetable stearic acid, vegetable cellulose (tablet coating), glycerine.
Wheat, starch, gluten, dairy, added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.
Cytoplan Practitioner Discount:
Discount account is available to all customers and/or future patients however, must be authorised by our Cytoplan Practitioner. Please read our FAQ page on how to arrange a 1-2-1 supplementation consultation to qualify for your discount.
For UK-delivered orders that are under £25.00, we charge a nominal postage and packing fee of £1.95. UK orders above £25.00 are DELIVERED FREE OF CHARGE.
Dependent on weight, your order will either be sent by First Class post (Royal Mail) or via our nominated courier. A signature is required on receipt of the goods if delivered by our courier.
Please check all requirements (import taxes, customs regulations etc) regarding deliveries to countries outside the UK. By Firdous® - Digital eCommerce Incorporation Ltd and Cytoplan Ltd cannot be held responsible for parcels that do not comply with the import regulations of the destination country.
We cannot guarantee next day delivery, although you should receive your order within 2-3 working days.
If you have not received your order within 5 working days, please contact our Customer Services department.
All orders at present will be shipped via Cytoplan and/or collected directly via the clinic or your Cytoplan Practitioner upon discretion (Firdous).